Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home Away From Home

"HOME AWAY FROM HOME" by Lauren Hansen

Once again we defended our "home" field at Rio Tinto on Friday night. It was a great game against a great in state opponent, Weber. It was a very intense and action packed game. We scored 2 great goals!! Marissa played a perfect throw in to me and I was able to cross it too Shani who had a sickkkk diving header that got the whole stadium on their feet! Then our high pressured defense gave me the chance to take a shot and score :) Everyone played a huge part in our game that made us come out on top! When we all play as a team and to the best of our ability we are unstoppable! The whole atmoshphere at Rio Tinto is a feeling that I will never forget!!! One of the greatest experiences and memories I will have for a lifetime :)

~LoLo (a.k.a. Lauren Hansen)

No comments: