Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TEAM TRAVEL: THROUGH THE EYES OF LINDSEY SMART



I can't believe we leave for TEXAS...tomorrow! The first road trip of my last season. It seems like yesterday when during my Freshman year we were stuck in our hotel in Hawaii because of an earthquake! And not too long ago when we were in Texas playing in the unbelievably hot weather at TCU. How about driving for miles when we were all starving and Josh stopped at the gas station to get us those sick, cold, rolls with sausage in them. :) Road trips are one of the best parts of season. Of course I love playing at home with all the fans, but traveling with the team and going on all the fun adventures can't be beat.....and let me tell you there have been quite a lot of adventures! I am looking forward to spending time with the team and getting to know the Rookies better, squished van rides, and our famous dessert juggling competitions. Above all, I am excited to go show these Texas schools what Aggie soccer is about!!!
A "Family" Picture at the Luau in Hawaii last year!
-------------------------------------------------------
Good luck to Aggie Women's Soccer this weekend in El Paso as they take on Texas Tech on Friday and Stephen F. Austin on Sunday! GO AGGIES!

No comments: